Storage Area Networks: Designing and Implementing a Mass Storage System by Ralph H. Thornburgh, Barry J. Schoenborn
Publisher: Pearson Education; 1st edition (September 2000) | ISBN: 0130279595 | CHM | 2,1 Mb | 320 pages
- Evaluating, planning, and migrating to SAN storage architectures
- SAN concepts, components, and applications—in depth
- Management, backup, disaster recovery, and day-to-day administration
- Includes an overview of Fibre Channel, the SAN enabler
- The complete guide to SAN technology for every implementer and manager!