This video is the continuation of the second part on the head and neck, that put your understanding of this specially complex region on a firm foundation. It has six sections:
1) the facial muscles and the scalp,
2) the brain and its surroundings,
3) the nerves of the head and neck,
4) the blood vessels of the head and neck,
5) the eye and its surroundings, and
6) the ear
The fourth disk in this remarkable and beautifully produced video anatomy atlas is the first of two disk that explore the fundamental structures of the Head and Neck. Disk 4 consists of five sections, describing: Support and Movement of the Head, the Skull and Facial Skeleton, the Nasal Cavity and its Surroundings, the Oral Cavity and its Surroundings, and the Larynx and its Surroundings.