Nineblock Software BetterHandles v1.31 for Adobe Illustrator CS4 | 1 MB
If you work with curves in Illustrator, you need BetterHandles:
* Select multiple handles, and collectively move, extend, rotate, or retract them
* Extend or retract handles without changing their angles
* Edit points numerically: anchor, in handle, out handle
* Convert multiple points from corner to smooth or vice versa
* Automatically extend new handles on multiple points
* Intuitively reshape path segments, optionally constraining handle directions
* Use slow-drag to divide the cursor movement for extremely precise moves
* Equalize a point's handles
* See all the handles on a path while editing it
* Split a path at one or more points
* Delete one or more points and close the path around them
* See when the cursor is over a handle, point, or path — without having to use Smart Guides.
* And more!